- You cannot add "Tamiya R/C 1998 FORD ESCORT Cosworth Custom - Item #58691" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Tamiya R/C 1998 FORD ESCORT Cosworth Custom – Item #58691
This is a special custom (street spec) version of the 1998 Ford Escort.
The body depicts the Ford Escort as a customised street version of the WRC car, and is based upon the TT-02 chassis.
The actual car was powered by an inline-4 2-litre engine offering 300PS and 50Kgm of torque.
TT-02: Adaptable, balanced shaft driven 4WD
The shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to give excellent stability.
In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes.
It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios.
It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 425mm, width: 189mm, height: 145mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
• Features a 1.0mm thick polycarbonate body.
• Dish-type wheels are moulded in white ABS plastic, and paired with treaded tires.
• Stickers and window painting masking stickers for use in the paint process included.
• The TT-02 chassis is a highly versatile shaft-driven 4WD unit, based around a durable bathtub.
• 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension has identical arm and upright parts for ease of maintenance.
• A wide range of Hop-Up Option parts is available to customise your chassis.
• Includes 540-brushed type motor.
• Includes NEW TBLE-04S ESC. Compatible with brushless motors (sensored) of 21.5 turns and higher, and Tamiya brushed motors 25 turns and over.
*Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery and compatible charger to complete.
- Adjustable Gear Ratio Yes
- Bearings Plastic bushing
- Body Material Polycarbonate
- Body Stickers Included
- Chassis Material ABS Plastic
- Chassis Type TT-02
- Construction Type Assembly Kit
- Differential Type Gear
- Drive Type 4WD
- Electronic Speed Control (esc) Includes NEW TBLE-04S ESC. Compatible with brushless motors (sensored) of 21.5 turns and higher, and Tamiya brushed motors 25 turns and over.
- Motor 540-brushed type
- Required To Complete 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery & battery charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
- Scale 1/10
- Shock Damper Friction type
- Suspension Fully Independent Double Wishbone
- Terrain Use On-Road
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Slickshifts.com does not store or process your card details, we hand the security and payment collection over to PayPal.