Soft99 Water Block Wax Dark and Metallic – New Item
Water Block Wax is developed to achieve extreme hydrophobicity. Its unique formula is based on waxes and silicon polymers which make the water run off the paintwork immediately, and effectively limits dirt gathering.
The wax is user-friendly, ensures great durability, shine and protection. Available in two tone variations to produce best results depending on your car paint colour.
Water Block is a durable synthetic wax with superior hydrophobic properties to give your vehicle unrivalled protection from acid rain and other water-borne contaminants.
Combining beautifying wax technology with selected superhydrophobic silicone polymers, Water Block Wax beads like nothing else and lasts for up to 10 washes!
Directions for use:
1. Prepare your vehicle by washing it thoroughly with pH neutral shampoo, drying and decontaminating the car paint using a clay bar, a cleaner or other products
Note: Apply to a washed and thoroughly dried car. In hot conditions, work panel-by-panel to avoid over-curing. Curing time may be longer in cold conditions.
1. Take a moderate amount of wax onto the included sponge, and spread it evenly over the body of the vehicle.
2. Apply the product onto the included pad by rubbing it lightly into the wax after opening the can
3. Spread the wax on your car paint thinly and evenly, panel by panel, with cross movements
4. Wait for the wax to dry on the surface, until white residue becomes visible
5. After drying for between 5 and 15 minutes, buff off with a soft clean towel. Be sure to remove completely and promptly to avoid damaging the paintwork.
6. Polish the residue with a dry and clean microfibre cloth
Soft99 Water Block Wax D&M Product Info inc Q&A Link here