Sam’s Detailing Wheel Cleaning Kit PRO
Sam’s Detailing Wheel Cleaner
Our acid free wheel cleaner suited to all wheel finishes. A gel based formula to increase that cling time whilst you suddenly remember to get your pressure washer out!
- Ready to use formula
- Cherry scented
- Suited to all wheel finishes
- Breaks down road grime and dust
- Gel additive to increase cling time
- This works best in combination with our Wheel Soap and Flexi brushes.
- Liberally apply the cleaner over the face and inner barrel of the alloy. Allow the cleaner to sit and breakdown that brake dust for a couple of minutes. In the meantime you can prep your wheel wash bucket.
- Now using your cleaning brushes, simply work the cleaner around lifting off that brake dust. Follow up with a thorough rinsing of the wheel.
Sam’s Detailing Flexi Alloy Brush
Sam’s Detailing Flexi Alloy Brush is suited to all alloy finishes. Flexible stem wire to reach tight spots. Protective Rubber guards.
- Soak the brush in a bucket of warm water with with Sam’s wheel soap for a few minutes. In this time you can begin to knock off the brake dust with a jet of water.
- Squirt Sam’s wheel cleaner on the wheel and directly onto the bristles of the brush.
- Now simply work the brush around the alloys into all the crevices giving it a ruddy good scrub! Utilise the lather from the wheel soap and the cleaning power of our wheel cleaner as the ultimate combo.
- You can bend the stem wire to reach around certain areas but don’t go OTT with it!
Sam’s Detailing Mini Flexi Alloy Brush
Sam’s Mini Flexi Alloy Brush has a Flexible stem wire to reach tight spots. Protective Rubber guards. (Technically for alloys but great for engine bays).
Sam’s Detailing – Detailing Bucket Kit
Our heavy duty 20L Detailing Bucket comes with a removable grit guard and fully sealed lid system
USE THE STICKER INCLUDED TO DECIDE HOW TO USE YOUR BUCKET
- PREMIUM INDUSTRIAL GRADE PLASTIC
- INCLUDES A DIRT FILTER AND LID
- DOUBLES UP AS A HANDY SEAT!
- INCLUDES A STICKER FOR EASY IDENTIFICATION
- Take the lid and place it on top of the bucket. You will need to snap in the gamma seal first. Do this by pressing down on the edges to snap in the seal.
- Once snapped unscrew the lid to ensure smooth operation.
- Place the sticker over the front on the relevant box to avoid mixing up your wash and rinse buckets.
Sam’s Detailing Utility Drying Microfibre Towel
Our 24” x 36” Utility Drying Towel is designed for drying alloys, door shuts and engine bays. Keep your Drying Towel just for paintwork
USE ME FOR WHEELS AND DOOR JAMBS
- DESIGNED FOR DRYING ALLOYS, DOOR SHUTS AND ENGINE BAYS
- KEEP YOUR DRYING TOWEL SOLELY FOR YOUR PAINTWORK
- 24” X 36”
- SILK BORDERED