Sam’s Detailing Edgeless Microfibre Towel
Our 16″ x 16″ Edgeless Microfibre Towel is perfect for the final finish. No boarders in sight and completely sealed for freshness.
A super thick and plush edgeless microfibre towel for buffing off that final finish. The fibres are extra long with no bordering to prevent any swirling on your paintwork.
Keep Your Towels Clean And Soft
Clean and soft microfibre is crucial to preventing scratches on paint. Use Microfibre Wash to keep your microfibre towels clean, soft, and absorbent!
To wash and dry microfibre goods:
- Separate microfibre towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing “cleaner” towels first, then finish with “grimier” towels.
- Machine wash microfibre goods with Microfibre Wash and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibres to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfibre and render them un-absorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfibre goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibres, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfibre and render them un-absorbent and useless.