Sam’s Detailing Drying Towel – Twist Loop Tech
Our 28″ x 36″ Drying Towel that utilises the latest twist loop technology, allowing it to soak up water more efficiently over traditional microfibre towels
Sam’s Drying Towel is Sealed For Freshness!!
TWISTED LOOP TECHNOLOGY
INCREDIBLY LIGHTWEIGHT WHEN FULL
LOWER FRICTION ON PAINTWORK
NO LINT LEFT BEHIND
Sam’s Drying Towel is over 1000 GSM!
Use with Exterior Detailer for extra pop when drying. Apply some of Sam’s Detail Spray on the panel to act as a drying aid and gently wipe the surface. Allow the weight of the towel to do the work for you to avoid inflicting any damage on the paintwork. If you want to be extra cautious after a full correction then place the towel on the panel and pat the panel dry.
Keep Your Towels Clean And Soft
Clean and soft microfibre is crucial to preventing scratches on paint. Use Microfibre Wash to keep your microfibre towels clean, soft, and absorbent!
To wash and dry microfibre goods:
- Separate microfibre towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing “cleaner” towels first, then finish with “grimier” towels.
- Machine wash microfibre goods with Microfibre Wash and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibres to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfibre and render them un-absorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfibre goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibres, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfibre and render them un-absorbent and useless.