Gyeon Q²M Waterspot
The biggest advantage of Q²M WaterSpot is its safety on paintwork. Due to inappropriate maintenance, water spots may become an issue on fresh coatings. You can remove the most undesirable defects by using Q²M WaterSpot without the need to polish and, in most cases, re-apply the quartz coat.
Work panel by panel. Never spray on a large area at once, as the product might dry. Use a soft microfibre and wipe the affected area multiple time. If necessary – repeat the process. TIP: Never leave a towel soaked with the product on the surface, especially glass.
- CONSUMPTION: 15ml/panel
- COATING SAFE: DEPENDING ON COATING
- PH NEUTRAL: NO
- BODYWORK SAFE: YES
Q²M WaterSpot is very easy to use. Before applying, clean the bodywork with a gentle, pH neutral high quality shampoo and dry the surface. Then spray directly onto the paint or on a microfibre cloth and wipe the area affected with water spots. If there is strong staining, spray generously directly onto the surface and wipe the surface a few times with an microfibre. Repeat if required.
- Wash the entire bodywork with an HQ car shampoo, rinse well and dry.
- Spray onto the affected surface and wipe off with a soft Microfibre Towel shortly after spraying.
- Be aware that Q²M WaterSpot might affect the hydrophobic layer of a coating.
- It’s dangerous to leave the product on paint and especially on glass for a long time.
- Store in a dark, dry and cool place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid applying in direct sunlight.