Gyeon Q² One Quartz Coating
BOX CONTAINS: Q² ONE 30ML & Q²M CURE 100ML / MANUAL / APPLICATOR / 4 SUEDE CLOTHS
Q² ONE 50ML & Q²M CURE 100ML / MANUAL / APPLICATOR / 4 SUEDE CLOTHS
Q² One brings the benefits of all forms of protection together. As easy to apply as a natural wax, glossy like a real glaze, durable and resistant as regular coatings. This fast-curing formula requires no special equipment and transforms your garage into a detailing studio.
Apply the product in a criss cross motion in small sections – maximum 50x50cm. Wipe off immediately with either the Q²M SoftWipe or Q²M PolishWipe. Q² One builds a thick layer, so you will need an absorbent towel. TIP: The choice of towels for coating is extremely important. Do not stick to just one type – depending on paint and climate, even the Q²M Suede might be the best choice for perfecting the surface.
- CONSUMPTION: 30ml/ car
- HARDNESS: 9H
- CONTACT ANGLE: >110º
- PH TOLERANCE: 2-11
- THICKNESS: 0,2 – 0,5qm
- DURABILITY: >12months / 20K km
With its superb beading, Q² One meets expectations of detailing enthusiasts. A high water contact angle of over 110⁰ results in spectacular water behaviour and helps with regular maintenance.
One of the key characteristics of Q² One, especially when compared with other protective coatings, is its excellent self-cleaning ability. This ability can significantly extend the intervals between washes. Of course, the coating does not remain perfectly clean after a long drive in bad weather, but it does considerably help, and also makes it a lot easier to safely remove residual dirt afterwards.
- Before you start applying make sure that the surface is oil free and completely dry.
- It is recommended to wash the car with Q²M Bathe, use Q²M Iron and Q²M Tar to remove impurities and degrease with Q²M Prep.
- Skin protection recommended.
- Work in a well-ventilated area.
- Store in a dark, dry and cool place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Never apply in direct sunlight.