Gyeon Q² Mohs Quartz Coating
Durability is one of most salient merits of the product. It is able to maintain 80% of its original hydrophobic properties and to last on the paint for a period of at least 18 months, thus being a guarantor of optimum car protection against environmental factors and driving conditions. Compared to waxes, even the top performing ones, it lasts three times longer.
It hardly can get any easier than with Q² Mohs. Although 2 layers are an absolute requirement, the application is brilliantly easy. Q² Mohs is silky smooth and should be applied with the regular criss cross motion. Ensure good surface preparation and precise wipe off, as it has a significant darkening effect. TIP: Work with reflected light. It will make streaks or smudges more visible and help eliminate them in time. Use the Q²M Suede to perfect the finish.
- CONSUMPTION: 30-60ml/ 1car
- HARDNESS: 9H
- CONTACT ANGLE: >105º
- PH TOLERANCE: 2-11
- THICKNESS: 0,2 – 0,5qm
- DURABILITY: >18months / 30K km
Q² Mohs is the hardest automotive paint coating available to a wide range of users, which makes the paint extremely resistant to scratches. The extraordinary hardness and structural integrity of the coating preserves the effects achieved during the paint correction and is synonymous with much slower paint degradation during daily maintenance routine.
As opposed to the majority of coatings present on the market, Q² Mohs demonstrates the lowest shrinking parameters. Whereas most coatings shrink from 0.2 up to 0.03 microns, the shrinking of Q² Mohs does not exceed the level of 5%, while its thickness – 0.2 microns as registered just after application, drops to 0.19 when fully dried. Traditional protective products such as wax or polymers do not display any measurable thickness whatsoever.
- Before you start applying make sure that the surface is oil free and completely dry.
- It is recommended to wash the car with Q²M Bathe, use Q²M Iron and Q²M Tar to remove impurities and degrease with Q²M Prep.
- Skin protection recommended.
- Work in a well ventilated area.
- Store in a dark, dry and cool place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid applying in direct sunlight.