Chemical Guys Wheel & Rim Flagged Tip Brush Long Handle – Lime
Why This Is Great
The Flagged Tip Wheel Brushes are made with super soft synthetic bristles for gentle cleaning of wheels, rims, suspensions, fender liners, undercarriage parts, and more!
Use This Brush To:
- Scrub inside intricate wheel designs & patterns
- Protect nearby paintwork from accidental scratches
- Made with soft synthetic bristles
- Perfect for cleaning wheels, tires, undercarriages, suspension parts, and more
- Abrasion-resistant body for years of comfortable use
Gentle Green Wheel Brush, Long Handle
This brush features an extra-long handle with an angled head that slips in between the tire and wheel well for fast and easy cleaning of rubber, plastic, and carpeted fender liners. The durable plastic handle is scratch and abrasion resistant and won’t damage wheel finishes on accidental contact. Soft flagged-tipped bristles gently scrub and lift dirt and grime for a scratch-free shine.
How To Use It
- Rinse wheels with sharp stream of water to remove loose dirt and soften tough grime.
- Spray wheel cleaner on wheels, tires, brakes, and suspension components.
- Let sit to break down filth and grime for several minutes.
- Use brush to gently agitate dirt and grime.
- Rinse away filth, cleaner residue, and soap with sharp stream of water and dry with a clean microfibre towel.
- Please Note: Always try a test spot before use.
Time – 10 – 25 Minutes
Expertise – Beginner
Prep – No