Chemical Guys Wheel & Rim Flagged Tip Brush – Lime
Why This Is Great
The Flagged Tip Wheel Brushes are made with super soft synthetic bristles for gentle cleaning of wheels, rims, suspensions, fender liners, undercarriage parts, and more!
Use This Brush To:
- Scrub inside intricate wheel designs & patterns
- Protect nearby paintwork from accidental scratches
- Made with soft synthetic bristles
- Perfect for cleaning wheels, tires, undercarriages, suspension parts, and more
- Abrasion-resistant body for years of comfortable use
Gentle Green Wheel Brush, Short Handle
The super soft synthetic bristles of the Green Wheel Brush are split for an extra-gentle touch on sensitive wheels and rims to easily remove dirt, debris, and brake dust. The soft and durable flagged-tip bristles easily scrub filth from wheel faces, cracks, and crevices without scratching or marring the surfaces. The brush handle and bristles are chemical resistant and stand up to years of use.
How To Use It
- Rinse wheels with sharp stream of water to remove loose dirt and soften tough grime.
- Spray wheel cleaner on wheels, tires, brakes, and suspension components.
- Let sit to break down filth and grime for several minutes.
- Use brush to gently agitate dirt and grime.
- Rinse away filth, cleaner residue, and soap with sharp stream of water and dry with a clean microfibre towel.
- Please Note: Always try a test spot before use.
Time – 10 – 25 Minutes
Expertise – Beginner
Prep – No