Chemical Guys Wheel & Rim Flagged Tip Brush – Grey
Why This Is Great
The Flagged Tip Wheel Brushes are made with super soft synthetic bristles for gentle cleaning of wheels, rims, suspensions, fender liners, undercarriage parts, and more!
Use This Brush To:
- Scrub inside intricate wheel designs & patterns
- Protect nearby paintwork from accidental scratches
- Made with soft synthetic bristles
- Perfect for cleaning wheels, tires, undercarriages, suspension parts, and more
- Abrasion-resistant body for years of comfortable use
Grey Wheel Brush, Short Handle
Easily scrub away brake dust, dirt, road grime, oil, and grease with the Flagged Tip Grey Wheel Brush. The handle is contoured to the human hand for comfortable ergonomics, powerful cleaning, and low fatigue with extended scrubbing. Clean chrome, polished, painted, powder coated, and wrapped wheels for a scratch-free shine. The Grey Brush is also perfect for spreading dressings and tire shine!
How To Use It
- Rinse wheels with sharp stream of water to remove loose dirt and soften tough grime.
- Spray wheel cleaner on wheels, tires, brakes, and suspension components.
- Let sit to break down filth and grime for several minutes.
- Use brush to gently agitate dirt and grime.
- Rinse away filth, cleaner residue, and soap with sharp stream of water and dry with a clean microfibre towel.
- Please Note: Always try a test spot before use.
Time – 10 – 25 Minutes
Expertise – Beginner
Prep – No