Chemical Guys Waffle Weave Glass and Window Microfibre Towel Light Blue
Why This Is Great!
Use This Towel To:
- Suck up tons of water for a lightning-fast dry
- Trapped missed dirt for scratch-free wiping
- Wick up quick detailers for a spot-free shine
- Buff off glass cleaner for streak-free clarity
- Drastically reduce the chances of marring
- Branded silk piping shows off your Chemical Guys pride
- Large 24” x 16” towel
Proprietary Waffle Weave Texture
Think about pancakes and waffles: syrup rolls off pancakes but gets trapped inside waffle grooves. The same thing happens with the Waffle Weave Towel! Normal microfibre use short strands to dry, but Waffle Weave Towels use square grooves to trap and absorb liquids quickly. Normal microfibre towels work by rubbing and buffing; simply swipe this towel over the surface to dry water in one pass!
Maximum Softness and Absorbency
While normal microfibre towels are 16’’ square, the Glass and Window Waffle Weave Towel is large at 24″ x 16’’ for quick wiping on all surfaces. Cheap microfibre towels have hard nylon edges that scratch paint when buffing and drying. The Red Glass and Window Waffle Weave Towel features silk piping along all four sides for the softest scratch-free touch from the entire towel!
How To Use It
Time – 10 – 20 Minutes
Expertise – Beginner
Prep – None
What Else You’ll Need
Keep Your Towels Clean And Soft
Clean and soft microfibre is crucial to preventing scratches on paint. Use Chemical Guys Microfibre Wash to keep your microfibre towels clean, soft, and absorbent!
To wash and dry microfibre goods:
- Separate microfibre towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing “cleaner” towels first, then finish with “grimier” towels.
- Machine wash microfibre goods with Chemical Guys Microfibre Wash and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibres to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfibre and render them un-absorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfibre goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibres, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfibre and render them un-absorbent and useless.