- You cannot add "Chemical Guys TORQ15DA Long-Throw Random Orbital Polisher" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Chemical Guys TORQ15DA Long-Throw Random Orbital Polisher
Why This Is Great
The TORQ 15DA is the long throw dual action polisher that quickly and easily removes scratches and swirls to get your paint back to a mirror-like shine with minimal fatigue and maximum comfort.
- Restore a mirror like shine to your paint
- Get professional level results each and every time
- Minimise fatigue on long details
- Minimise risk of burning paint
- Quickly apply wax, sealant, glaze
- Compatible with TORQ 22D backing plate
The Next Step in Precision Polishing
The TORQ 15DA features an extra-long 15mm throw, upgraded 900w motor, and wide 1800-5500 RPM power range band to make quick work of correcting scratches, swirls, and other imperfections. For the first time ever, a TORQ polisher comes equipped with an all-new four digit digital display that accurately and instantly displays your polishing speed for ultimate control and consistency!
Versatile Detailing Tool
Equipped with a versatile 5” backing plate, the 15DA comes ready-to-use to use for rapid paint correction no matter the size job. Perfect for painted surfaces, the 15DA will also accept a hook and loop carpet or upholstery brush to scrub your filthy interior. The powerful 900w motor is housed in an ergonomic and comfortable to hold durable plastic body that makes this machine a pleasure to work with for all.
Comfortable for Extended Details
No matter how good a machine cuts, what’s the point if it’s not comfortable to work with? TORQ engineers gave extra attention to making this machine a pleasure to work with. The 15DA has less vibration than competitors and no rattle, making the all-new machine a fatigueless experience. With the TORQ 15DA, cutting and polishing your car becomes less stressful and more enjoyable experience for all levels of detailers.
How To Use It
- Shake well and apply 4-5 drops of V36 to Orange Pad.
- Prime pad with Pad Conditioner.
- Dab product out evenly across 2′ x 2′ section.
- Turn on machine on surface to speed setting 1 to spread product.
- Increase speed to 5-6 and using moderate pressure.
- Work area in 2-3 passes until product becomes clear.
- Examine results. If you are satisfied with results, proceed to step 10.
- If you are not satisfied with results, try using V34 with the Orange Pad; if you are satisfied, proceed to step 10.
- If an even more aggressive approach is needed, switch to the Yellow Cutting Pad.
- Refine finish with white pad and V38 Final Polish.
- Work until optical clarity is achieved.
- Remove residue with clean microfibre towel.
Time 1 – 4 Hours
Expertise – Advanced
Prep – Wash Surface, Decontaminate Paint, Wipe Out
What Else You’ll Need
- Microfibre or Foam Polishing Pads
- Pad Conditioner
- Microfibre Towels
- Wipe Out
- UPC: 842850102851
- Product Features: 5″ Backing Plate OPM: 1,800 – 5,500 Power: 900 W
- Machine Type: Dual Action/Random Orbital 120 V
- Throw: 15mm
- Weight: 8.9 lbs
Other Polishers here
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Slickshifts.com does not store or process your card details, we hand the security and payment collection over to PayPal.