Chemical Guys TORQ10FX Random Orbital Polisher KIT
Why This Is Great
The TORQ10FX Random Orbital Polisher Kit comes with everything needed for a full paint correction detail. The TORQ 10FX Kit comes with the TORQ 10FX dual action polisher, three Hex Logic buffing pads and the V-Line 4oz sampler compounds.
Whats In The Kit
- TORQ10FX Random Orbital Polisher
- V32 4oz
- V34 4oz
- V36 4oz
- V38 4oz
- Orange Hex Logic Med – Heavy Cutting Pad
- White Hex Logic Light – Med Polishing Pad
- Black Hex Logic Finishing Pad
- TORQ R5 Dual Action Backing Plate with Hyper Flex Technology – SHOWN but NOT INCLUDED
Disclaimer: Please note that the colour and or packaging on accessories featured in the kit may vary from what is displayed in the image.
- Restore a mirror shine to any paint
- Work with the machine, not against it
- Finish any detailing task in less time
- Easily switch between 3, 4, 5, and 6″ pads
- Work smarter, not harder
Unmatched User Experience For All
The TORQ10FX gives the perfect speed, control, and accuracy to perform at the highest level on any job. Use lower speeds to spread wax or sealant with an even coat, or higher speed settings to remove defects like swirls and scratches. Onboard digital speed adjustment buttons and a digital display provide accurate and precise control over all six speeds of the machine’s powerful 700W motor.
Harmonious Balancing For Ultimate Control
No other machine combines the power, refinement, and intuitive ease-of-use like the TORQ10FX. Superior build materials, smooth power engagement startup, internal component layout, and fluid operation ensure the TORQ10FX lasts for years of reliable and pleasurable detailing use. The smooth power band inspires comfort and control in the hands of any detailing professional or enthusiast.
Built In Safety Features
Updated grips at the front and rear, compact design, and properly-balanced weight distribution make the machine easier to manoeuvre and control than ever. The TORQ10FX is designed with built-in safety features that prevent the user from damaging or burning paintwork. The mechanical safety features stop the machine from spinning on sensitive areas like edges and dramatic contours.
See It Shine
- Shake well and apply 4-5 drops of V36 to Orange Pad.
- Prime pad with Pad Conditioner.
- Dab product out evenly across 2′ x 2′ section.
- Turn on machine on surface to speed setting 1 to spread product.
- Increase speed to 5-6 and using moderate pressure.
- Work area in 2-3 passes until product becomes clear.
- Examine results. If you are satisfied with results, proceed to step 10.
- If you are not satisfied with results, try using V34 with the Orange Pad; if you are satisfied, proceed to step 10.
- If an even more aggressive approach is needed, switch to the Yellow Cutting Pad.
- Refine finish with white pad and V38 Final Polish.
- Work until optical clarity is achieved.
- Remove residue with clean microfibre towel.
Time 1 – 4 Hours
Expertise – Advanced
Prep – Wash Surface, Decontaminate Paint, Wipe Out
What Else You’ll Need
- Microfibre or Foam Polishing Pads
- Pad Conditioner
- Microfibre Towels
- Wipe Out
- UPC: 811339022362
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces
- Product Features: 5″ Backing Plate OPM: 1,500 – 4,200 Power: 700 W
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Machine Type: Dual Action/Random Orbital 120 V
- Throw: 8mm
- Weight: 9.6 lbs
Other Polishers here