- You cannot add "Chemical Guys Jetstream Fire Hose Nozzle" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Chemical Guys Jetstream Fire Hose Nozzle
Why This Is Great
The Jetstream Fire Hose Nozzle turns any normal garden hose into a high pressure water jet, a gentle fan sprayer, or completely shuts off the flow of water altogether with a twist of the wrist.
Use This Applicator To:
- Shoot a strong stream of water
- Blast away dirt, grime, mud, and more
- Protect against accidental drops
- Turn your garden hose into a water blaster
- Gain complete control over water pressure
Get Ultimate Control Over Your Detail
The Jetstream Nozzle attaches to any standard garden hose and the fully-adjustable screw action sprayer puts out a powerful jet stream, wide gentle fan, and everything in between. Precision machined brass internals increase water pressure over 500%, which blasts away more dirt and debris in less time and with less water than with an open flowing hose.
Rugged Design For Extreme Detailing
High grade materials can last a lifetime. One or two drops can destroy cheap nozzles, and leaving them out in the elements cause rust and permanent sun damage. The Jetstream nozzle is made with premium brass, insulated steel, and soft rubber components for ultimate durability. The heavy duty materials and casing resist damage from crushing, drops, and corrosion from water, UV sunlight, and time.
How To Use It
- Clean hose end threads on standard garden hose by wiping out any mud, dirt, or embedded debris
- Check nozzle rear main O-ring for proper placement before screwing nozzle onto hose.
- Screw nozzle onto the threaded end until it fits snugly.
- Turn hose spigot open, then check for leaks and make any required adjustments.
- Adjust hose nozzle to produce desired spray pattern.
What Else You’ll Need
- Garden Hose
- UPC: 811339024687
- Weight: 1.0 lbs
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Slickshifts.com does not store or process your card details, we hand the security and payment collection over to PayPal.