Headlight Lens Restorer
Why This Is Great
Use This To
- Rub off faded hazy look
- Achieve the clearest vision at night
- Rub on and wipe off oxidised plastic
- Save money with a simple DIY
- Seal and protect against future sun damage
Reverse Damage Caused By Sunlight
Headlight plastic is sensitive to harsh UV rays, which fade the plastic, turning it hazy and opaque. Simply rub the refined cream formula into the faded headlight plastic with a microfibre towel until it turns clear. Micro-abrasives blended into the formula peel back layers of dead plastic that block light and dull the clarity of the headlamp, revealing crystal-clear plastic underneath.
Maintain Clear Vision
Once the headlight is clear, the full-synthetic wax sealant bonds into the freshly-polished plastic to block harmful solar rays that weaken and haze plastic over time, keeping your headlights crystal clear for longer. Most plastic turns from hazy and yellow to crystal-clear in seconds with Headlight Restorer to ensure a safer ride for anyone inside, or outside the vehicle!
How To Use
- Spread 3 – 6 dots of Headlight Restorer and Protectant over a microfibre towel or applicator pad.
- Scrub hazy headlight lens vigorously until the polish turns clear.
- Wipe off residue with a clean microfibre towel and inspect work.
- Repeat until headlight is satisfactorily clear.
Time – 25 – 45 Minutes
Expertise – Intermediate
Prep – Clay Bar, Wipe Out
What Else You’ll Need (Optional)
- Latex Self-Adhesive Sanding Sheets
- Easy Grip Hyper Flex Sanding Block
- Hex-Logic Hand Pad
- Microfibre Towels
- Clay Bar
- Wax or Sealant
- Masking Tape
Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- Applicable Materials: Clear Plastic
- Applicable Locations: Headlights Tail Lights Turn Signals Clear Plastic Lenses
- Product Form: Cream
- Application Type: Spout