Chemical Guys Extreme Maxi Suds II High Foam Maintenance Shampoo & Gloss Booster – Grape Fusion
Why This Is Great
Maxi-Suds II is the perfect maintenance shampoo that cleans and enhances any colour paintwork with extreme foaming bubbles for the perfect scratch-free shine without stripping wax or sealant.
Use This Soap To:
- Gently cleanse car with unending wash bubbles
- Create a slick wash surface to protect paint
- Achieve maximum foam with minimal product
- Easily cut through heavy dirt, grime and road film
- Lay down mountains of slick wash suds
Maximise Shine, Minimise Scratching
Lift and separate dirt and debris with the constant release of foaming bubbles and slick wash lubricants of Maxi Suds II! Specialty wash polymers of rise up in thousands of bubbles, lifting and lubricating dirt and debris from paintwork, helping prevent swirling and scratching. The advanced hyper-foaming formula is tough on dirt, gentle on paintwork, and safe for wax, glaze, and sealant coatings.
Leaves Nothing Behind But a Brilliant Shine
Maxi Suds II washes cars with mountains of slick suds and rinses clean with no residue or spots. Low grade cleaners and degreasers use caustic chemicals that etch paint, poison wildlife, and strip protective wax and leave vehicles unprotected from the elements. Maxi Suds II cleans and shines any colour paintwork with unending foam, rinses clean, and will not etch or spot even in direct sunlight.
How To Use It
- Shake well and add 1 – 3 oz to 5 gallon bucket or 32 oz solution tank of foam cannon or gun.
- Pre-rinse vehicle to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Foam cannon or gun: spray vehicle with thick wash foam to protect the paint against swirls and scratches.
- Wash surface with wash mitt and soapy solution.
- Rinse using clean water for perfect shine.
- Dry with a premium microfibre towel.
Time – 20 – 40 Minutes
Expertise – Beginner
Prep – None
What Else You’ll Need
- Car Colour: All
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Product Form: Liquid
Need Help Choosing A Soap?
Use this comparison chart as a reference.