Chemical Guys Clay Luber Synthetic Lubricant
Why This Is Great
Clay Luber lays down a coat of slick lubrication between the clay bar and your paintwork to help your clay bar or synthetic substitute glide and slide without getting stuck or marring the surface.
Use This To:
- Create a super slippery surface for your clay bar
- Extend the life your natural clay bar
- Decontaminate any shiny or clear exterior surface
- Lube your synthetic rubber clay mitt or block
- Prevent scratching and swirling
The Best Clay Bar Technique
Clay bars are so sticky that without help, they would simply get stuck to the paint! Spray Clay Luber wherever your wash mitt or clay bar goes to increase lubricity and reduce friction so your clay bar grabs onto the above-surface contamination stuck on top of the surface to restore a smooth as glass surface without causing extra scratches and damage as the contamination clogs polishing pads!
Works With Every Type Of Clay
Old school detailers used to use soap and water with their clay bars, but found the mixture dissolving their clay bars and leaving bits of it all over the cars they detailed. Clay Lube is non-caustic formula and actually helps extend the life and effectiveness of your clay bar or clay block by using synthetic wetting agents and slick lubricants to create the slickest and least friction possible.
See It Shine
Time – 15 – 35 Minutes
Expertise – Beginner
Prep – None
What Else You’ll Need
- Microfibre Towels
- Clay Bar, Clay Block or Clay Mitt
- Car Colour: All
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces Glass Clear Plastics Vinyl Rubber Plastic
- Applicable Locations: Exterior Windows Wheels
- Product Form: Liquid