Bilt Hamber Finis Wax T1 Carnauba Wax
finis-wax T1 Carnauba Paste Car Wax
finis-wax is a superior paste wax designed for the last stage treatment of highly finished automobile paint systems.
The high grade T1 carnauba wax is used as the backbone to provide a deep rich gloss, whilst unlike other automotive waxes excellent gloss, ease of application and buffabilty are provided by other gloss enhancing molecules.
finis-wax outperforms other far more expensive carnauba based waxes
We’ll stand by finis-wax to the extent that if you do not find in your own side-by-side testing that the product lasts longer we’ll refund the purchase price! This guarantee applies only when finis-wax is used after cleanser-fluid.
Inferior waxes rely on heavy use of oils to plasticise the wax film thereby irreversibly reducing the properties of the waxes in the formulation, we avoid the use of any materials that reduce the effect of carnauba wax. However we do enhance its ability to provide protection by the reaction of it with unique in-house materials.
Easy to use and produces a wet-look shine
We’re often asked if finis-wax is a hard or soft wax. Rather than look at the firmness of the contents in the aluminium container we prefer to describe the condition of the wax film produced by the product. finis-wax imparts a hard film to paint surfaces, these are more durable and protective.
The optically perfect, deep wet-look shine imparts tremendous beading that not only looks great but can help prevent osmotic blistering of highly finished automotive surfaces.
finis-wax is free from abrasives and should be applied to good condition paint, this is easy to achieve using korrosol and auto-clay
- Guaranteed to last longer that any other wax in side-by-side tests when applied to cleanser-fluid prepped paint.
- Detergent proof.
- Optically perfect clear deep wet-look shine.
- 250ml aircraft grade aluminum container.
- Contains no adulterating colours or perfumes.
- Non-grainy paste wax.
- The 250ml tin comes with one app-pad and one large microfibre buffing cloth.
- The 50ml tin comes with one app-pad but no microfibre buffing cloth.
How To Use:-
- Thoroughly wash vehicle with hot soapy water, only use salt-free automotive shampoos. Do not use wash and wax products. Dry vehicle using chamois leather, or synthetic equivalent.
- finis-wax is not an abrasive polish, if your paintwork is faded, feels rough or has not been polished for a long period it will be necessary to use an abrasive polish and/or paint clay before application.
- Once prepared in this way regular application of this wax will maintain a high-gloss finish without need for further use of abrasive polishes. It is extremely desirable to use our cleanser-fluid prior to use of fins-wax as this will dramatically boost longevity of the buffed film.
- Work on shaded cool panels. Using the sponge applicator provided apply in light circular motions extremely sparingly and allow to dull for approx 5-10 minutes. Buff to a high shine using the blue micro fibre cloth provided – turn frequently.
- Please note finis-wax provides a hard wax film unadulterated by plasticizers that reduce detergent resistance, application of excess wax will result in dusting during buffing, this is easily eliminated by reducing the amount applied.
- Both applicator pad and micro fibre cloth can be washed for re use. Do not use fabric conditioner.
- app-pads should be stored away from direct sunlight.