Bilt Hamber air con bomb CITRUS
Air Con Bomb provides a fast and effective way to sanitise and deodorise vehicle interiors.
Air-conditioning systems draw external air into the air cooling system, yet despite the existence of filters, spores, organic and inorganic matter find their way into the ducts, tubes and ventilators that combine to supply treated air to the passenger compartments.
Due to the rapid cooling that occurs when the air-conditioning is employed condensation forms on the interior surfaces of the air distribution system providing an environment that will support the growth of bacteria, fungi and moulds. These can contribute to unpleasant odours within the vehicle along with, as one example, spores liberated from the growing organisms, which can contribute to asthma and other respiratory conditions.
Air Con Bomb is a simple to use, one shot aerosol requires no additional equipment. The dispensed bactericide is combined with molecules that effectively disable odour causing substances. The inside of air-conditioning systems and vehicle interior are left sanitised and protected against further contamination plus a fresh citrus like aroma is imparted.
Recommended – retreat the vehicle on a 6 monthly / annual basis.
Air Con Bomb Quick Guide
- One shot aerosol
- No other equipment needed
- Anti microbial and anti bacterial
- Pleasant fresh citrus fragrance
- Imparts effect to entire interior.
How To Use Air Con Bomb
- The vehicle engine must be turned on, turn on air conditioning system to max power and fan speed and run for 2 full minutes in recirculation mode.
- Slide the passenger seat fully back, and place aerosol so that the discharging aerosol dispenser will not deposit directly onto any surfaces.
- Shake canister well and depress one shot valve.
- Please note that once activated the aerosol cannot be shut off.
- Immediately place in passenger foot well, leave for three minutes still with engine and air conditioning running.
- Turn off engine and ventilate car for 6 minutes before driving. This can be achieved by opening drivers and passenger doors.