Angelwax Enigma Legacy Wheel & Caliper
Angelwax ENIGMA LEGACY WHEEL & CALIPER is an easy-to-use titanium ceramic coating designed specifically for alloy wheels and brake calipers.
Formulated with ease of use in mind, ENIGMA LEGACY WHEEL & CALIPER can be applied by both the professional detailer and detailing enthusiast alike and is a fabulous wheel and caliper coating that can be applied in minutes.
Unlike regular ceramic coatings, ENIGMA LEGACY WHEEL & CALIPER does not need to cure using infra-red lighting.
Once applied, ENIGMA LEAGCY WHEEL & CALIPER will protect the surface from harmful fallout and contamination thus making cleaning and maintenance much easier.
Enigma Legacy – Wheel & Caliper
Available in 30ml & 50ml
Direction For Use:
- Clean each wheel and caliper using BILBERRY WHEEL CLEANER or REVELATION thoroughly and suitably prepare the surface removing ALL contamination.
- For best results, before application, polish the wheels and calipers to a high gloss finish using either REDEMPTION or PERFECT POLISH.
- Always apply ceramic products in a sheltered environment.
- Remove the cap on the bottle and apply a few drops of ENIGMA LEGACY WHEEL & CALIPER onto a microfibre applicator or a suede applicator cloth which is used in conjunction with the Angelwax foam block.
- Apply the coating to one wheel/caliper at a time.
- Once the wheel/caliper has been coated, allow the coating to cure to the wheel/caliper surface for 2 minutes before removing the residue with a clean, dry, microfibre cloth.
- Once this has been completed, use a buffing towel to create a high gloss finish.
The curing time of two minutes is dependent on a temperature of approximately 20°c/68°f.
The coating may take longer to cure if applied in colder temperatures and the coating will cure more quickly in a warmer environment.
If possible, do not use the vehicle for approximately 2 to 4 hours after the coating has been applied as this will help the crosslink density of the coating to increase.
This will maximise the surface properties and increase the durability of the coating.
Designed, Formulated and Manufactured in the UK by Angelwax Ltd
H304: May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P260: Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
P301+P310: IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor.
P305+P351+P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P331: Do NOT induce vomiting.
P501: Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection
point, in accordance with local, regional, national and/or international regulation.