Angelwax Enigma Legacy Titanium Ceramic Coating
Angelwax ENIGMA LEGACY TITANIUM CERAMIC COATING is an easy-to-use titanium ceramic coating designed specifically for the paint surface of your vehicle.
Formulated with ease of use in mind, ENIGMA LEGACY can be applied by both the professional detailer and detailing enthusiast alike and is a fabulous coating that can be applied in minutes.
Unlike regular ceramic coatings, ENIGMA LEGACY does not need to cure using an infra-red paint curing lamp system.
Once applied, ENIGMA LEGACY will protect the surface of the treated panel from harmful fallout and contamination thus making cleaning and maintenance much easier and more importantly, leave an unrivalled gloss finish!
Available in 30ml & 50ml
Direction For Use:
- Clean the exterior of the vehicle thoroughly and suitably prepare the surface removing ALL contamination.
- For outstanding results, hand or machine polish the paint surface removing any swirl marks and paintwork imperfections.
- Before applying ENIGMA LEGACY, ensure all surfaces are cool to the touch.
- Degrease all surfaces to be coated using Angelwax STRIPPED-EASE panel wipe.
- Always apply ceramic products in a sheltered environment.
- Remove the cap on the bottle and apply a few drops of ENIGMA LEGACY onto a suede applicator cloth which is used with the foam block and apply the coating to one panel at a time.
- Once the panel has been coated, allow the ENIGMA LEGACY to bond with the paint surface for 2 minutes before removing the residue with a clean, dry, microfibre cloth.
- Once this has been completed, use a buffing towel to create a high gloss finish.
The curing time of two minutes is dependent on a temperature of approximately 20°c/68°f.
The coating may take longer to cure if applied in colder temperatures and the coating will cure more quickly in a warmer environment.
If possible, do not use the vehicle for approximately 2 to 4 hours after the coating has been applied as this will help the crosslink density of the coating to increase.
This will maximise the surface properties and increase the durability of the coating.
Designed, Formulated and Manufactured in the UK by Angelwax Ltd
H304: May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P260: Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
P301+P310: IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor.
P305+P351+P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P331: Do NOT induce vomiting.
P501: Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection
point, in accordance with local, regional, national and/or international regulation.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Slickshifts.com does not store or process your card details, we hand the security and payment collection over to PayPal.