Standard Postage Prices:
*FREE UK Wide Delivery on Orders £100 or Over – Up to 2Kg
*FREE Mainland UK Delivery on Orders £100 or Over – Up to 30Kg
We are Now using Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For Services instead of 1st Class Mail on Orders up to £50 in Value & less than 1kg
Delivery charges vary according to the Price & Weight of goods ordered.
Up to 2Kg for Mainland UK, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles & Channel Islands
- £4.99 for Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For Shipping Under £50 (0-1kg).
- £4.99 for Royal Mail 48 Tracked Shipping Under £100 (0-2Kg).
- FREE for Royal Mail 48 Tracked Shipping Over £100 (0-2Kg).
- £6.99 for Royal Mail 24 Tracked Shipping Under £100 (0-2Kg).
- £2.99 for Royal Mail 24 Tracked Shipping Over £100 (0-2Kg).
Deliveries may take 2 to 4 days longer to arrive to the following postcode regions: IV, BT, TR, AB, DD, KW, ZE, GY, JE, PA, HS, PH, KA, IM, PO30-PO41.
From 2-30Kg for Mainland UK
- £4.99 for express 48 Shipping Under £100 (2-30Kg).
- FREE for express 48 Shipping Over £100 (2-30Kg).
- £7.99 for express 24 Shipping Under £100 (2-30Kg).
- £2.99 for express 24 Shipping Over £100 (2-30Kg).
- Any Order Over 30KG then you will have to Contact Us for a Quote or maybe use our Local Delivery Service below.
Ask us about our Free ‘Local’ Delivery Service for Heavier / Bulky Items or for Large Orders.
Minimum Spend applies of £100.00 & you must be within a 30 mile Radius of our location to apply.
From 2-30Kg for Scottish Highlands & Islands
- £12.99 for express 48 Shipping Under £100 (2-30Kg).
- £7.99 for express 48 Shipping Over £100 (2-30Kg).
- £15.99 for express 24 Shipping Under £100 (2-30Kg).
- £10.99 for express 24 Shipping Over £100 (2-30Kg).
From 2-30Kg for Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles
- £15.99 for express 48 Shipping Under £100 (2-30Kg).
- £10.99 for express 48 Shipping Over £100 (2-30Kg).
- £19.99 for express 24 Shipping Under £100 (2-30Kg).
- £14.99 for express 24 Shipping Over £100 (2-30Kg).
From 2-30Kg for Channel Islands – Jersey & Guernsey
- £16.99 for Euro Priority Home Shipping Under £100 (2-30Kg).
- £11.99 for Euro Priority Home Shipping Over £100 (2-30Kg).
Special Delivery by 4pm Next Working Day* – Compensation Up To £750 – ALL UK REGIONS!!
- £9.99 for Special Delivery Next Day Shipping Under £100 (0-1kg).
- £4.99 for Special Delivery Next Day Shipping Over £100 (0-1kg).
- £11.99 for Special Delivery Next Day Shipping Under £100 (1-2kg).
- £6.99 for Special Delivery Next Day Shipping Over £100 (1-2kg).
- £29.99 for Special Delivery Next Day Shipping Under £100 (2-10kg).
- £24.99 for Special Delivery Next Day Shipping Over £100 (2-10kg).
Working days are Monday-Friday unless you’ve purchased Saturday Guaranteed delivery.
We deliver by 5.30pm the next working day in the following postcode areas:
AB30 – 39, 41 – 45, 51 – 56
HS1, 3 – 9
IV21 – 28, 40 – 49, 51 – 56
KW1 – 3, 5 – 15
KW16 Stromness Town only
PA28 – 38, 41 – 49, 76, 77
PH15, 17 – 26, 31 – 40, 49, 50
We deliver within two working days by 5.30pm to the following postcodes areas:
PA60 – 75, 78
We deliver within three working days by 5.30pm to the following postcode areas:
KW16 – non Town
PH30, 41 – 44
We can’t guarantee delivery by 9am to Jersey, Herm, Sark, Alderney and addresses on Isle of Man outside the IM1 postcode area.
We are now using Parcel Force for our heavier items (from 3 – 30KG) & we use Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For, 48 Tracked & Special Delivery for Lighter Items.
Collections from us are Monday to Friday. So please don’t place an order on a Saturday and expect to get it by Monday Morning!!
1st Class Signed For, Royal Mail 48 Tracked & Parcel Force Items will be sent via a Tracked & Recorded Delivery Service. Some will Require a Signature or a Photo.
Tracking Numbers are sent to you via email after postage / collection.
Plus with Parcel Force & Royal Mail 48 Tracked items you will be notified via email / text about your orders delivery status.
N/A at this time
* Excludes certain Islands. Please contact us for more information. For any order over 30Kg then please Contact Us for a quote.
ALL Items will be sent via a Tracked & Recorded Delivery Service. They will Require a Signature!
You will be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations within the Standard Delivery Charges, please see below text.
Please note that we are only able to deliver to addresses within the United Kingdom, but excluding the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Scottish Isles, parts of Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Isles, unless a further charge is levied for these areas.
Please Contact us for Delivery Charges to these Destinations via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 07540 724686 and we will give you a Quote for Delivery.
We will deliver the goods to the address you specify for delivery in your order. It is important that this address is accurate. Please be precise about where you would like the goods left if you are out when we deliver. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions (unless this is caused by our negligence). We will aim to deliver the goods by the date quoted for delivery but delivery times are not guaranteed and therefore time is not of the essence. In any event, we will aim to deliver your goods within 30 days from the day after the day we received your order. If delivery is delayed beyond this time, we will contact you and either agree a mutually acceptable alternative date, or offer you a full refund.
You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- Short-term right to reject – section 22 of the Act
If, when supplied, the goods do not meet the requirements of satisfactory quality/fitness for purpose etc., there is a short period during which the consumer is entitled to reject them. This short-term right to reject goods lasts for 30 days unless the expected life of the goods is shorter, as with highly perishable goods (the 30 days begin with the first day after all of the following have happened: ownership/possession has been transferred to the consumer, the goods have been delivered, and where installation is part of the contract, this has taken place).
If the consumer prefers, initially, not to exercise the short-term right to reject, they can, instead, ask for a repair or replacement, during this initial 30-day period. If this is done, the period is paused so that the consumer has the remainder of the 30-day period, or a further 7 days (whichever is longer) to check whether the repair or replacement has been successful, and to then decide whether or not to reject the goods.
When a consumer rejects goods he can claim a full refund, or in the case of hire, a refund for any part of the hire that was paid for but not supplied. A refund must be given without undue delay, and in any event within 14 days of the trader agreeing that the consumer is entitled to a refund.
In order to exercise the short-term right to reject (i.e. within the initial 30 days) the onus is on the consumer to prove that the goods are not of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose etc. With other alternative remedies, explained below, the position changes, and for the first 6 months after delivery the burden of proof is on the trader to show that the goods are not defective.
The trader is normally responsible for the cost of collecting the goods from the consumer. However, the contract can require the consumer to return goods to the place where he took possession of them. The consumer is not required to return the goods to this place unless this was agreed from the outset as part of the contract.
This is a complex area of the law and you should seek legal advice in case of doubt.